Eat, sleep, relax, and dive. Those are the basic things that you will be doing on Liveaboard Indonesia for a few days. So you don’t need to be confused to question it again, or don’t need to be afraid of being bored. You will circle the spot points to dive. The scenery you enjoy is very different from in the city. The natural colors of Flores island make you not want to close your eyes. Fun and very comfortable lazing on the boat.
During your week on the Komodo Sailing Trip, the feeling that arises, makes you not want to get off the ship to go home. If you are with your girlfriend or boyfriend, for a moment you can be like Jack and Rose at the end of the ship’s deck. Or you can be a diver in luxury style at Best Komodo Liveaboard. Who doesn’t want to get on the boat to be greeted with a delicious meal in a deluxe dinner?
Newbie Sailer With Liveaboard Indonesia
Give and get is a simple human concept. Happiness is not alone, but when shared. Just like every chance we get in this world. And there are some important things you need to know for the first time in Liveaboard Indonesia.
Footwear is unnecessary, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take it with you or throw it away. It’s just that once you go up the first time you should save it until you get back to land. To maintain a comfortable place, bring enough necessities. In a sense, bring a bag that is light and too big, because the ship’s cabin is not as wide as your hotel room.
- Pack your diving equipment in a separate bag, keep your diving equipment safe. Do not let anything be forgotten, because borrowing will make it difficult for others, and no one rents or sells the diving equipment on the ship.
- Prepare cash to give tips to guides and boat crews. They serve you 24 hours non-stop, from the water to the ship splitting the sea. At least ten to twenty percent of the cost of your Komodo Sailing Trip order.
- Maybe you will be other tourists and will share space. To make the trip more enjoyable you can get to know each other and exchange stories. Together, like going back to a happy childhood at the playground. And the most important thing is to maintain good manners in religion, both to other tourists or to Liveaboard Indonesia ship crews.
- Stay alert to surroundings, especially regarding ship safety. Wet floors and water from your equipment can be dangerous. Get used to walking barefoot too. Existing regulations need to be respected.
- Keep the toilet clean, and use environmentally friendly toiletries. Even though you’re having fun, that doesn’t mean you can pollute the sea. Throw garbage in its place.
- All activities will be coordinated by the crew, so it all depends on his cues. For example, when it’s time to dive, you will follow the briefing first. Don’t be late for it. Until the eating schedule has been arranged as well as possible.
- Every morning you will get time to dive. And that’s amazing, you should try it. Don’t forget your camera to capture the contents of the Flores sea. However, diving or not you still have to tell your dive guide.
- You must also prepare physically and mentally for health. Don’t forget your meds if you have anything.
- Things that you don’t need are better left at the hotel or other place before sailing.
- Enjoy your day on Liveaboard Indonesia.