College offers many opportunities entrepreneurship for its students, include business. There are many different business opportunities for college students without cost much time or money commitment. Here are 20 ideas of small business ideas that available for college students to try.
1. Tutor. If you have a great performance in academic, then you could offer your service to be a tutor for lowered high/junior students tutor for specific courses or even you also can help other college students with the topic they difficult in college to follow.
2. Blogger. Blogging offers many opportunities for college students. This especially perfect for those who love to write.
3. Virtual assistant. College students can work from their dorm or home by being room virtual assistance. Offer services such as social media management and email communications.
4. Web design and development. Take note when you decide to start your business in this field, this can earn you serious income as it one of the tech majors in recent business. You can start simple projects by designing a logo, complete website revamps, and other web designers exist such as building site platform.
5. Child Caretaker. This is a good opportunity for you to earn money in an easy way. Offer your service to busy working parents that need childcare taker when they go to work and leave their children.
6. E-commerce reseller. You can set easily to build e-commerce business in online selling sites such as Amazon or eBay, or etc. and then sell anything of different products to your consumer by online.
7. Photographer. If you love to take a photo, then try this photography business. Start by offering your services to wedding photographs, graduation, outdoor photography, and many more.
8. Laundry service. Start your own business with this simple and every students need, laundry service. Buy machine wash and take a small fee for your service. Start by your dorm students and neighborhood.
9. Tour guide. If your campus located in areas that have tourist destination, or you are the person that loves to travel, offer your service as a tour guide can deliver you pleasant business for your hobby and earn income.
10. Freelance writer. This is a recent popular profession and business that promise income and flexibility. Offer your service through your social media or website into bloggers who do not have much time to write their own articles for their blogs.
11. Personal trainer. For those who have attended more to physics and training, then becomes a personal training service can help you earn money and build your own business.
12. Proofreader. Start business as proofreader will need your skill and expert to look over into paper and assignment from fellow students that need to check and edited.
13. Cleaning service. There are always lazy students in college and university that need help to clean their dorm room.
14. On-campus delivery service. There are plenty of delivery services available to offer, start from delivering foods, packages, or goods.
15. Language transcription service. This is perfect for those who expert in several different languages. You can offer your service online and translate paper and documents from your clients.